Strange world

Strange world

4 juni 2010

Someone like you

There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. To watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space and silence. That’s what created those scars. It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be very hard. I guarantee there will be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But, I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Can you do something for me, please? Will you just picture your life for me? Twenty years from now? Thirty years from now? What does it look like? If it’s with another girl, go. Go! I lost you once. I think I can do it again if I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out. We’re going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. Our kind of love can create miracles.


Someone Like You (2004)

Geen opmerkingen: